The draft Regional Water Strategies were on public exhibition in each region as below:
- Namoi – 3 March until 16 May 2021
- North Coast – 3 March until 16 May 2021
- Far North Coast – 30 October until 13 December 2020
- South Coast – 30 October until 13 December 2020
- Border Rivers – 20 October until 13 December 2020
- Lachlan – 25 September until 13 December 2020
- Gwydir – 25 September until 13 December 2020
- Macquarie-Castlereagh – 25 September until 13 December 2020.
A comprehensive engagement and consultation program accompanied the release of the draft strategy. This included:
- face-to-face meetings
- online webinars
- formal submissions.
We are sharing collected community and stakeholder submissions for all regions.
What we heard
The 'what we heard' reports summarises the key issues we heard during the public consultation. It highlights how your feedback has informed the next steps in developing the draft Regional Water Strategies.
Please visit the links below for a ‘cultural snapshot’ or the full ‘what we heard’ report, which will open a new page with further information.
Note: Cultural snapshots are currently being finalised and will be uploaded early 2022.
|Region||Cultural snapshot||What we heard|
|Namoi||Report PDF, 6073.09 KB|
|North Coast||Report PDF, 5051.84 KB|
|Far North Coast||Report PDF, 2621.3 KB|
|South Coast||Report PDF, 1948.83 KB|
|Border Rivers||Report PDF, 4018.91 KB|
|Lachlan||Report PDF, 3100.72 KB|
|Gwydir||Report PDF, 3205.02 KB|
|Macquarie-Castlereagh||Report PDF, 3543.52 KB|