Have feedback on the NSW Water Efficiency Framework? You can let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Water Efficiency Opportunities Scan
Water efficiency isn’t one size fits all. The water efficiency options scan identifies a broad range of viable water efficiency options that provide a useful starting point for finding what works for local supply and demand conditions.
The report covers opportunities to increase water efficiency by:
- using efficient fixtures and fittings, particularly showers, toilets and washing machines
- exploring new technologies that use digital control to reduce water use, particularly for cooling, irrigation and leakage control
- leveraging data and digital analytics to design programs that maximise water savings and minimise cost
- targeting programs to maximising water savings opportunities
- design standards and regulations to promote ongoing gains.