See if you are eligible for the trial
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button below.
- Complete the eligibility check.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit your application.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the trial, you must:
- be a resident of NSW
- be more than 18 years old
- live in social housing
- hold a valid Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card* or Low-income Health Care Card from Centrelink**
- have an existing top-loading washing machine to replace.
*If you do not have a valid concession card, but meet all other eligibility requirements, you may still be able to participate in the trial. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more help and information.
**A Commonwealth Seniors Health Card is not enough for eligibility for this offer.
How do I apply?
This application will take around 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- Make sure you have your valid concession card handy before you apply.
- Your application will take up to 3 business days to process.
To complete your application, you will need an:
- image of your concession card to confirm it is valid and up to date.